Shipping and Payment
You can choose and order your future pet from the age of 6 weeks. This is because only from this age we can be sure that the puppy will be in good health.
Since even within one litter, puppies can have different characters and colors, that’s why we always offer to meet the puppy in person at his home in New Jersey. But if you do not have the opportunity or time to visit, you can take the opportunity to meet him on the Facetime call.
You will be able to pick up your pet when he is 9 weeks old. Although some other breeders may give puppies earlier, American Kennel Club (AKC) does not recommend doing so. The first reason is weak immunity. Secondly, by this age, the puppies still must interact with the mother who teaches them. Only after the age of 9 weeks will the puppy be ready to establish a strong emotional connection with the owner.
Once the puppy is ready to move into a new home, you can pick it up from us in New Jersey. In addition, you can use the delivery option. To ensure the safety and comfort of the puppy, we deliver pets to New York, Massachusetts, New hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC, West Virginia, Virginia – up to 300$.
Even though here you will find only high-quality pure breed puppies, we have the best price in the tri-state area. We not only provide you with all the necessary documentation and information but also use only secure payment methods.
- You can pay for the puppy in the following ways: Cash, Zelle, Venmo, Credit Card.
- You can pay in cash or check by visiting Frenchie Joy in New Jersey.
- You can send money in the Zelle app, even if your bank is somewhere different than we do. You can send money from your bank. But if it still doesn’t provide Zelle, you can download an app.
- You can send a payment through the Venmo service. This is a completely secure application that will allow you to make a payment in just a few clicks.
- You can also transfer credit card funds in just a few clicks through your bank’s app.